Legal Advice

If you or your children are in any danger contact the police. You can contact them by dialling 101, or 999 in an emergency.
The police should treat domestic abuse as a high priority, and there are separate laws for stalking, forced marriage, and FGM. They should respond quickly and sensitively to all of these issues so that you, and any children you may have, are safe.

Everyone has the right to live without fear and threats.
Find out more about;

Nearest SWA Group

Find your nearest Women's Aid group

Staying Safe

If you need immediate help contact Women's Aid, the police domestic abuse liaison officer or your local social work office.

You can also phone Scotland's domestic abuse and forced marriage helpline on 0800 027 1234


Sign up

Keep up to date with what's happening

Sign up today

Get Involved

There are many ways you can get involved whether you give your time, skills or money. Together, we can make a difference.


Social Feed

View Feed