As a charity we rely on donations to continue our work for women and children. The help from our supporters makes a huge difference. Whether you want to help us with a one-off gift or to make a more regular contribution, there are various options:
- Text YEAR40 followed by the amount you want to donate (for example YEAR40 10) to 70070 to donate £10 to Scottish Women's Aid
- Donate via JustGiving by clicking here
- Bank direct debit: make regular donations through your bank on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis direct into our bank account. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- By cheque: simply make a cheque payable to Scottish Women’s Aid and pop it in the post! Find our address here.
- In your will: if you wish to make a bequest to us in your will please contact us.
- Sponsored events: why not do a sponsored event or activity for us with a bunch of friends or your workplace? We’ve benefited from marathons, dress down days and more. Fun for you and good for us. You can donate money raised in any of the ways above. Download a sponsorship form. If you would like resources to help you fundraise, get in touch.
Donate via PayPal
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim Gift Aid on all your donations. This amounts to an extra 25p for every £1 you donate. All we need from you is a signed statement that you are a UK taxpayer to enable us to claim this. Please download a Gift Aid declaration form, sign it and send it to Scottish Women’s Aid, 132 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3DJ.
For more information about how you can support SWA financially contact us.
Nearest SWA Group
Find your nearest Women's Aid group
Non-consensual sharing of intimate media (NCSIM) is a form of abuse
Facts & Figures
On one day in Scotland in 2013, 37 women and 22 children and young people asked for refuge accommodation, but Women's Aid were unable to find suitable spaces for 19 women and five children and young people (SWA 2013)